Through small stories, the idea is to illustrate the greatness of the Indian culture. Through the stories one can learn the various aspects of the Indian life. We urge people to read the stories carefully, refer to the original Itihāsas and Purāṇas for the complete version of the stories (in Samskṛtam or other Bhāratīya bhāshas) and apply the moral learnt through the stories in their everyday life.You can browse the stories using:
- Direct link to the stories. This is a series of pages having all the stories. (in English)
- Stories in Telugu. This is a page that has links to pdf files having the stories in Telugu.
- List of stories (168). Use this link to view the titles of all stories on this blog. You can choose a story and read it only.
- Categories on the side-bar. Each category represents a moral.
- List of important characters. Using this link we can see all stories related to a particular character.
- Monthly Archives links on the side-bar.
See this page to know what we are doing currently.
See this picture to know what we were even around 200 years back: (2-2-1835, address to British Parliament)
We all know that “Sāre jahan se accha Hindustan hamāra“. But lets us make it still better…….
Most of the images posted on this blog are from bhagavata.org. These are copyrighted. However they mention in their site “If you want to use any of these images on your own website, please put them on your own server too. Do not steal any bandwidth“. The others, as far as we know, do not have any copyright issues. If a picture has a copyright issue (and is not from bhagavata.org) we just give a link to the picture.